A busy couple of days. A few updates:
- Neighbors from the Raybrook development have been in touch. They also raise concerns and will be part of the process.
- KOA/Terramor confirm that they have not formally acquired the land.
- Because of that, they cancelled/postponed the preliminary and informational Zoom call they had scheduled. I wrote them and expressed disappointment. There may be informal follow-up there.
- Saugerties Planning Board confirms once again that there is no formal application or any other paperwork in front of the Board.
- Still working on questions to be raised with developers and Board. Please advise your own.